University of California
Department of Classics
7233 Dwinelle Hall #2520
Berkeley CA 94720-2520, USA
For Prospective and Current Undergraduates
Advising questions may be addressed to one of the Faculty Undergraduate Advisers. The advisers are:
- Professor sheltonk [at] berkeley.edu (subject: UCB%20Classics%20UG%20Advising) (Kim Shelton)
- Professor duncanmacrae [at] berkeley.edu (subject: UCB%20Classics%20UG%20Advising) (Duncan MacRae)
Please see the faculty office hours page for faculty adviser's office hours.
Staff Undergraduate Adviser
- cassandrajj [at] berkeley.edu (Cassandra Dunn), 7228 Dwinelle Hall, 510-642-3672.
For Prospective and Current Graduate Students
The graduate programs are the responsibility of the Head Graduate Advisor and the Department Chair. There is also a separate Graduate Advisor for Classical Archaeology, although the Head Graduate Advisor's signature may be required on some petitions and forms. Please consult one of the following as appropriate:
- Head Graduate Adviser: dsailor [at] berkeley.edu (Professor Dylan Sailor), 7214 Dwinelle Hall
- Graduate Adviser for Classical Archaeology: tpena [at] berkeley.edu (Professor Ted Peña,) 7308 Dwinelle Hall, 510-643-8964.
- Department Chair: eolien [at] berkeley.edu (Professor Ellen Oliensis), 7211 Dwinelle Hall
- Staff Graduate Adviser: cassandrajj [at] berkeley.edu (Cassandra Dunn), 7228 Dwinelle Hall, 510-642-3672.